OMG, my favourite Tartelette will have food styling and photography workshop in Northern Ireland. I’m so crazy to be there. However, it would cost me more than 1000 euros to be one of 12 participants there. It’s fabulous dream 😦
Oh, my Tartellette, see you someday when I have enough money 😦 Please wait for me 😦 😦 😦 😦
For now, please let me enjoy your fantastic pictures.
Here is a recap of the workshop :
When: July 19th – 23rd
What is included:
– Meet and greet welcome gathering on the evening of Thursday July 19th
– 3 full days of instructions on food styling and photography
– 2 hands on cooking classes in the state of the art kitchen of the Belle Isle Cookery School
– 4 nights accommodation at The Belle Isle Cottages on the grounds of the castle (shared cottages)
– breakfasts, lunches, dinners and refreshments during the workshop.
– Sightseeing, picnics, boat rides, fishing and more on the estate and surroundings
Limited to 12 participants
Participant cost: £995.00 ($1600)